Life is an unpredictable journey. It's worth enjoying each moment. Upper Dolpo Trek is the least traveled destination in Nepal. It’s considered the challenging trek towards the remote and unspoiled goal of Nepal. Upper Dolpo is a place of magical magnificence. Also, its remoteness adds to the feeling of experience among its guests. The traditions and customs that appear to be here are very like those of Tibet. It is one of the confined trekking districts of Nepal. It's required a different license. The exceptional license charged USD 500 for the initial ten days and other USD 50 every day following ten days. The gathering ought to, in any event, have two individuals get a trekking license for this trek. Singular trekkers won't obtain a permit for this district from the trekking grant migration. The Area of the recreation center spreads 3,500 square kilometers of Land.
Table of Contents
- Beautiful landscapes of breathtaking mountain ranges
- A significant number of ancient monasteries
- Traditional and Local communities
- Stunning views of lakes and rivers
Upper Dolpo trek was a prime area for the 1999 Oscar Selected film Himalaya and is one of the remotest and least uncovered zones of northern Nepal. It offers fantastic chances to investigate numerous concealed pieces of the area. Alluded as "The Prohibited Kingdom" in its term, it happened to be a wonderland for outsiders. It is presently just conceivable to enter Dolpo through a costly and confined region grant.
The voyage of the Upper Dolpo trek begins at Juphal after the great departure from Kathmandu to Nepalgunj and lastly to Juphal. Dashing through woodlands, towns, streams and slopes trekkers arrive at Phoksundo Lake. It is the deepest pool in Nepal and offers an outwardly alluring scene. Mountains on the background and slopes can be coordinated with the inventive fairyland. Voyage broadens further Towards SheyGompa monastery. The path retraces back toward Juphal.
Adventure White Moutain Pvt. Ltd is a famous trekking and tour operator in Nepal. We offer camping services and fabulous trekking arrangements. If you want more details, contact us anytime regarding the Upper Dolpo trek.
Upper Dolpo trek Itinerary
Day 01: Kathmandu Arrival
Day 02: Kathmandu Sightseeing Tour
Day 03: Fly from Kathmandu to Nepalgunj
Day 04: Fly from Nepalgunj to Jhupal and trek to Dunai
Day 05: Dunai to Ankhe
Day 06: Ankhe to Renji
Day 07: Renji to Phoksunda Lake
Day 08: Explore around the Phoksunda Lake
Day 09: Phoksunda lake to PhoksundaKhola
Day 10: PhoksundoKhola to PhoksundoBhanjyang
Day 11: Cross the Kang La Pass (5151 m) and trek to SheyGompa (4126 m)
Day 12: Rest and Exploration Day at SheyGompa
Day 13: Cross the Saldang La Pass and trek to NamdunaGaon
Day 14: NamdunaGaon to Saldang
Day 15: Saldang to Sibu
Day 16: Sibuto the foot of the Jeng La
Day 17: Cross the Jeng La Pass, trek to TokyuGaon
Day 18: TokyuGaon to DhoTarap
Day 19: DhoTarap to Serkan
Day 20: Serkan to KhaniGaon
Day 21: KhaniGaon to Tarakot
Day 22: Tarakot to Dunai
Day 23: Dunai to Juphal
Day 24: Fly to Kathmandu via Nepalgunj
Day 25: Final Departure
Cost included things are below
- Transportation: Costs related to all airport and hotel transfers. Kathmandu to Nepalgunj to Juphal and back to Kathmandu
- Accommodation: Basic teahouse accommodation during the trek (Toilet and bathroom will be outside of the room; Deluxe accommodation for 2 nights in Kathmandu Tourist class hotel.
- Meals: 3 meals per day (breakfast, lunch, and dinner, which you can choose from the menu) during the trek; breakfast in Kathmandu.
- Documentation: Trekking permit (Special Dolpo National park fees ) and Trekkers' Information Management System (TIMS) card
- Human assistance: A professional and experienced trekking guide (English-speaking); all the expenses for the guide are covered (wages, accommodation, meals, transportation, insurance, etc.)
- Emergency Rescue Service: Should an emergency arise during your trek, we will provide prompt and professional rescue and medical services. However, you must be already insured for such emergencies, and your insurance policy must cover helicopter evacuation. Moreover, you should provide your policy details and authorize us to deal directly with your insurance company on your behalf.
- Complimentary: Farewell dinner in Kathmandu (authentic Nepalese cuisines with the live cultural show).
Cost Excluded Things are Below:
- Beverage (cold drinks, bottled mineral water, tea/coffee, etc.)
- Any other expenses of personal nature (extra meals, battery charging fees, photography charges, Hot Shower, WiFi, etc.)
- Tips for Guide
- Your travel insurance
- Nepal Visa